IS THERE A NATURAL TREATMENT FOR CELLULITE?
Cellulite is a condition that affects women of all ages and sizes, and it can be difficult to get rid of. When it comes to reducing the appearance of cellulite, natural ingredients are often the best way to go. With the right combination and correct use of ingredients, they can help reduce cellulite while also nourishing your skin. In this blog post, we'll explore the 5 best natural ingredients that can help you get rid of cellulite and how they can be used in your daily routine.
WHAT ARE THE 5 HOME REMEDIES FOR CELLULITE?
- Green Tea: Green tea has been touted as a miracle cure for many ailments and conditions, including cellilite. Green tea is rich in polyphenols, which are compounds that can help to reduce the appearance of cellulite. The polyphenols in green tea help to reduce inflammation and improve circulation, which can help to break down fatty deposits, creating smoother skin. Green tea is also rich in caffeine, which boosts metabolic rate and lymphatic system. Catechins in green tea are also powerful antioxidants that can help to reduce inflammation and improve circulation.
- Grapefruit: This juicy fruit is packed with antioxidants, such as limonen and lycopene, which help to fight off free radicals that can cause damage to the skin. These antioxidants help improve skin elasticity, which can help to reduce the appearance of cellulite. Grapefruit is also rich in pectin, a type of fiber that helps to flush out toxins from the body. This helps to reduce the appearance of cellulite, as toxins can cause the skin to become bumpy and dimpled. Potassium and folic acid in grapefruit also help to improve circulation and strengthen the connective tissues that support the skin.
- Grapefruit peel: Not only the fruit but grapefruit peel is also a natural remedy used to reduce and treat the appearance of cellulite. Grapefruit peel is rich in limonen, antioxidants and Vitamin C, which help to flush out toxins from the body and promote collagen production. Collagen is a protein that keeps skin elastic and helps to reduce the appearance of cellulite. The peel of the grapefruit is also high in pectin, a soluble fiber that helps to break down fat cells.
- MENTHOL: Menthol is a natural compound found in peppermint and eucalyptus plants and it has a cooling, soothing effect on the skin. When applied topically, menthol can help to reduce the appearance of cellulite by increasing circulation and improving blood flow to the affected area. This helps to break down fat deposits, which can reduce the appearance of cellulite. Menthol may also help to reduce inflammation and swelling, which can further help to reduce the appearance of cellulite.
- SLIMEXIR®: SLIMEXIR® is an innovative slimming and anti-cellulite product that helps to refine the silhouette by means of its unique combination of X-Melt®, extract of artichoke (Cynara scolymus) and the polysaccharide levan. X-Melt® is a mix of methylxanthines, which suppresses the maturation of adipocytes, limiting the amount of fat stored in fat cells. The artichoke extract helps to stimulate the cutaneous microcirculation and improve the removal of the decomposed fat and water. Meanwhile, levan creates a tightening film on the skin. Together, these components activate lipolysis, breaking down the existing fat into lipid droplets and aiding in their decomposition. With regular use, SLIMEXIR® visibly and measurably refines the silhouette, resulting in a significantly slimmer body.
HOW TO INVOLVE TOP 5 NATURAL INGREDIENTS IN YOUR DAILY ROUTINE
CELLU-FIT™ CELLULITE MASSAGE GEL
The Aestherapy CelluFit™ Cellulite Massage Gel is the right solution against cellulite. The massage gel contains not only 20,000 ppm of SLIMEXIR but also consists of green tea extract, grapefruit extract, and grapefruit peel oil to active metabolism and fat combustion by consuming calories faster. With a thin, pleasant texture and pleasant aroma, it increases microcirculation and lipolysis, effectively sculpting your body. The cooling effect also helps reduce swelling and removes uneven skin lumps.